Our History

In 1957, Mr. Hubert Vickers established Memorial Park Cemetery.  Today, Memorial Park Cemetery has grown from an initial 5 acre development to 55 acres of beautifully manicured and landscaped religious gardens.

The philosophy of the growth of Memorial Park has been the belief that the church and the cemetery are closely related.  For this reason, each section has been developed around events in the Life of Christ.