Visitors GuideWhether you are memorializing a loved one, attending a holiday event or experiencing our art and architecture, we are glad to serve you at our Memorial Park Cemetery and Memorial Park South Cemetery. When visiting, we appreciate your kind cooperation with our basic guidelines:
Memorial-Park Hours8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Open 7 days a week
Mausoleum Hours8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Open 7 days a week
Visiting the Grounds
- Please respect the privacy of people who are attending funerals or visiting family memorials.
- Please avoid walking across interment sections except to visit interment spaces. Walk with care around memorial tablets, lawn vases and sprinkler heads.
- Please ensure that children under 16 years of age are accompanied by an adult.
- Picnicking and lying down on lawns or benches on the grounds are prohibited.
- Loitering is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on the grounds or in the buildings.
- Feeding or disturbing birds is prohibited.
- Please be careful not to damage trees and plants or pick flowers.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the buildings.
- Please feel free to place fresh cut flowers at any of our Memorial Park locations.
- Please limit placements to no more than one per interment space.
- Cut flowers will be removed in approximately five days.
- Funeral flowers will be removed in approximately three days.
- Ornaments, borders, fences, planter boxes, balloons, spinners, statues, stones, or other items which do not conform to the rules and regulations are not permitted. All placements not conforming to these rules will be removed.
- Drive your motor vehicle at a safe speed, not exceeding the posted speed limit.
- Please turn down your radio so that the sound cannot be heard outside the vehicle.
- Please avoid parking in front of an open interment site unless you are part of a funeral procession.
- When parking on a hill or grade, turn your wheels safely into the curb, and be sure to set the parking brake.
- All photography (still or video) inside buildings is prohibited, except at funerals, weddings, and other private services with the consent of the person(s) in charge.
- No commercial or professional photography is allowed under any circumstances without the express written consent of Memorial Park Cemetery.Your Safety is Important
- Please be particularly careful when walking on slopes, damp grass, or grass covered with pine needles as they can be very slippery.
- After sunset, please stay within lighted areas.
- When you leave your car, lock it and take or conceal any valuables.